Career Opportunities – New Professionals
At WelTec there are a number of career opportunities. Some of these include:
Academic Staff Members (Teaching)
- Not all roles requires you to have previous teaching and learning experience or qualifications. We are more interested in our commitment to WelTec and what we do and attributes that make an exceptional tutor and team member.
- We provide professional and tertiary education qualifications to support you in your new career.
- A promotion process which allows you to go from a Tutorial Assistant, to an Academic Staff Member, Senior Academic Staff Member and Principal Academic Staff Member.
Academic Staff Members (Combination Of Teaching And Non-Teaching)
- Programme Leadership and Development
- Academic Staff Members (Non-Teaching)
- Student Support and Pastoral Care
- Academic Management
- Heads of School
- Associate Head of School
- Executive Management
- Corporate Management
Non-Academic (Administration, Specialist Positions, Management Positions)
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Student Advisory
- Records and Administration
- Library Resources and Librarian
- International Services
- Business Development
Apply for a role if you are ready to learn, keen and enthusiastic and get on with people from all walks of life.