STUDY AT WELTEC » Results and Certificates

Results and Certificates

Results and Certificates

Provisional results
You can log into results.weltec.ac.nz to access your provisional results. If you have any questions about these results please talk to your Tutor. While you are logged in, please check and update your address and contact details so that official results are mailed to the correct address.

Official results notifications
An Official Results Notification (previously called Statement of Achievement) is posted automatically once all the results in a programme are approved. These are your final course results for your enrolment at WelTec.

Finalising results can take up to 6 weeks after the official finish date of your programme. Even if you ‘finished’ your course early, the official finish date for that programme will still apply. Ask your Tutor for more information on this.

Official Results Notifications:

  • can be used for official purposes
  • are final and approved results
  • are issued for each programme you are enrolled on, so you may have more than one
  • report your current year of study only.


Academic Records
If you have completed a qualification you will receive an Academic Record in the mail. We will post it as soon as your qualification result is final. (We will post overseas so please keep your contact details up to date.) With your Academic Record you will also get the choice of receiving your certificate in the mail or having it presented at the Graduation Event in April.

The Academic Record is a complete transcript of your WelTec results and formal recognition of qualification(s) you have completed. You can use it for all academic entry and employment purposes.

If you are not completing a qualification and you need a full Academic Record you will not receive one automatically but you can request it by emailing us at records@weltec.ac.nz. We issue one per year, free to current students, on request (please allow 10 working days).

Look after this document! The Academic Record is valuable to you for vocational, academic and employment purposes. You will have to apply and pay for a replacement if it is misplaced or destroyed.


Unit standard results
Results for unit standards and national certificates are posted out in December. Your official results should appear on the NZQA website by mid-December. For more information see Results and Certificates FAQ section.


You can choose whether to have your qualification posted to you or to attend the Graduation Ceremony and have it presented to you. Qualification Release and Graduation Ceremony Forms will be sent to you with your Academic Record.

We will post certificates to NZ or overseas addresses. Please use the online form to apply.
You must apply to graduate for diplomas and degrees and some other programmes. More information about the graduation process and the application forms can be found here. If the deadline has passed and you missed it we encourage you to still complete the form for your programme. We will do our best to process your application to graduate so you have the chance to attend the event. We would love to see you in April.


Past Results
Current Students: if you require a Replacement Certificate, Academic Record or Results Notice please complete this application form and hand it in at any reception. You can also mail it to records@weltec.ac.nz.

Please note we issue one Academic Record free to current students, per year. After that there is a $25.00 fee.

Previous students: complete this application form and hand it in to Reception, post to Private Bag 39814, Lower Hutt, or email to records@weltec.ac.nz


More Information