WelTec endeavours to provide accurate material on this website. However, the information covered, including the availability and structure of programmes, is subject to regular review and we cannot guarantee accuracy of this information. Users should refer to the relevant faculty for confirmation of the accuracy of the material. WelTec does not accept liability for any losses or damage arising directly or indirectly from reliance on the information.
Applicants who meet entry requirements are selected on a first come first served basis. If applications to any of these courses/programmes exceed places available, applicants can be wait-listed until the next available course/programme.
WelTec reserves the right to cancel or postpone any of these courses and/or programmes and shall not be liable for any claim other than the proportion of course/programme fee that the cancelled portion bears. Courses and programmes are dependent upon Ministry of Education funding allocation and number of enrolments.
Communications on or through WelTec's computer systems may be monitored or recorded to secure effective system operation and for other lawful purposes.
Unless otherwise agreed expressly in writing by a director of WelTec, this communication is to be treated as confidential and the information in it may not be used or disclosed except for the purpose for which it has been sent. If you have reason to believe that you are not the intended recipient of this communication, please contact the sender immediately. No employee is authorised to conclude any binding agreement on behalf of WelTec with another party by email without express written confirmation by a director of WelTec.
Employees of WelTec are required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to organisational policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. WelTec will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
Easter Egg Hunt - April 2019
- Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- How to enter: To enter, participants must spot the promotion Easter Egg icon on selected programme pages across Weltec.ac.nz, Whitireia.ac.nz and TeAuaha.com. Once spotted, participants must click on the icon & enter details to go in the draw.
- Eligibility: This promotion is open to all public, current students, past students and staff members of WelTec, Whitireia and Te Auaha. Prizes are best suited to ages 15yrs +. For New Zealand residents only.
- Entry is free. One entry per person.
- Dates: Competition opens on Thursday 18th April 2019 at 9am. Competition closes 5pm Wednesday 24th April 2019. Winners will be drawn and notified by email by 5pm, Friday 26th April 2019.
- Prizes: Prizes will range from $50-$100 each and will be sent to winners through post.
- Winner notification: The winner will be contacted using details provided. If a winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days, Whitireia and WelTec reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- The Promoter's decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Not redeemable: Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash.
- Competition entries become the property of Whitireia & WelTec, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties. Whitireia & WelTec reserve the right to use entry information for future marketing purposes.
- No Liability: Whitireia & WelTec and its associated agencies & companies shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
Prizes: The following items are included in the prize draw:
- 1x Free 3-month membership at Dynamics Gym, Petone.
- 5x Beauty Therapy gift vouchers valued at $50 each, to be used at Aria Beauty Salon in Petone or Wellington. Price list available.
- 5x Hairdressing vouchers valued at $50 each, to be used at Aria Beauty Salon in Petone or Wellington. Price list available.
- 1x Keune Care Vital Nutrition Hair Mask
- 1x Keune 1922 by J.M. Keune Premier Paste for Men
- 1x Double Pass to Comedy Festival show Boo & Tash, opening night (Wednesday 8th May, 10pm at Te Auaha)
- 1x Double Pass to Comedy Festival show James Malcom, opening night (Wednesday 15th May, 10pm at Te Auaha)
- 5x Bistro 52 prizes to the value of $50