Graduate Women Wellington is offering scholarships to women students to study at the Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec) in 2020.
Two scholarships of $3,000 each will be available in 2020. The scholarship may be held concurrently with another bursary or scholarship provided the rules for those apply.
The scholarship will be paid direct to the course fees of the successful applicant.
- Applicants must be female students who have completed one trimester or more at WelTec during 2019.
- Applicants must be New Zealand Citizens or have permanent residency.
- The criteria of selection will be based on:
- demonstration of a genuine desire to succeed in their chosen field of study;
- good attendance during the programme they attended at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec);
- good level of academic achievement during the programme they attended at Wellington Institute of Technology (WelTec);
- financial or other circumstances, which could limit the applicant’s ability to continue their course of study.
- Applicants must be enrolled at WelTec in a full-time programme for 2020, undertaking study in an area of employment which is under represented by women e.g. Trades, Construction, Engineering or Information Technology.
How to Apply
Complete the Graduate Women Scholarship Application Form in full. The application must be received by the closing date of 31 January 2020 and sent to:
WelTec Scholarships Administrator
C/- Wellington Institute of Technology
Private Bag 39803, Wellington Mail Centre
Lower Hutt 5045