Develop specialist skills in an area that interests you. Gain insight into how managers operate. Motivate and mentor others. Major in one of the following: Accounting. Hospitality. Sales and Marketing. Strategic Management.
What you will learn
- Learn the history of business development in New Zealand
- Understand international influences on business practice
- Apply specialist knowledge at organisational and strategic levels in a range of industries
- Adapt business decisions to suit a constantly changing global environment
- Work effectively in team environments, as both a leader and follower
- Use technology and communication systems effectively
- Complete an industry project
For Trimester 1 2019:
- Hospitality Management
- Sales and Marketing
- Strategic Management
- General manager
- Office manager
- Project manager
- Management consultant
- Business developer
- Marketing manager
A 3-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.