What you will learn
- Receive on-site work experience in timber framed construction
- Safely use carpentry hand tools and timber machining equipment
- Set up timber and metal scaffolds
- Interpret construction drawings and prepare quantity lists
- Learn first aid and how to apply safe work practices on construction sites
Under 20 years
- 10 credits at level 1 in each of numeracy and literacy, or equivalent study/work experience.
- Physical capability to complete the programme.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria
Documents and other details
Students are required to have the items listed on this document for the programme.
Hear from our graduates
Government's Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF)
This programme is FREE and covered under TTAF, click here for more information.
*Student services fee is not included under the Government scheme.