What you will learn
- Learn how to use and maintain plumbing tools and equipment
- Develop skills in welding, brazing and soldering
- Install drains, working out levels using lasers
- Cover the installation of plumbing fixtures, water pipes and water heaters
- Understand how to safely install gas pipes
- Install a roofing system
- Follow industry health and safety protocols
- Get trained and certified in first aid
- Heating and ventilation installer
- Heat pump installer
Under 20 years
10 credits NCEA level 1 numeracy and 10 credits NCEA level 1 literacy.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.