- Explore a variety of theoretical approaches to supervision
- Learn how to use a model of supervision to structure a supervision session
- Develop supervisory skills that facilitate competence and reflective practice
- Learn to identify and address potential safety and ethical issues within a supervision session
- Learn to consider ethical principles and contracts to guide supervisory practice
Next Start Dates:
- Online learning begins Mon 5 November 2018
- Workshop 1 (Porirua and Auckland) 16-17 November 2018
- Workshop 2 (Porirua and Auckland) 7-9 December 2018
Please note: the start date is online learning only. Physical attendance on site is not required until the workshops on 16th - 17th November and 7th - 9th December.
There are opportunities for experienced and qualified practitioners working in social, health and community services.
- Three years' professional practice experience (e.g. nurses, midwives, lawyers, principals, doctors, counsellors, addictions practitioners, youth workers etc).
- Professional relevant qualification
- Professional body membership
- Access to clients for professional supervision practice
- Access to online learning (Moodle)
- Have attended Te Tiriti o Waitangi training at some level
- English fluency – IELTS Level 6 on all bands