What you will learn
- This course will instruct applicants to the level required by the Electrical Workers Registration Board (EWRB) for their theory examinations and practical assessments
- Study basic electrical theory for working with equipment up to 400V
- Complete electrical testing
- Cover electrical circuits, conductors and insulators
- Learn earthing arrangements
- Carry out maintenance on three-phase electrical motors
- Apply safe working practices
It is recommended that students bring a copy of ASNZ3000:2007.
Access to electronic copies of companion standards is recommended.
Have completed an EAS course or have EAS Registration.
The EWRB exam is an online exam which can be booked through Aspeq for sitting following completion of the course.
EWRB Practical Assessment Application (PDF 605KB) - required to be submitted with payment.
Course related costs:
EWRB Examination Application Fee: $166.75
EWRB Practical Assessment Fee: $85.00