What you will learn
- Anatomy and physiology
- Knowledge of chemistry and electrical currents for body therapy
- Body treatments including: electrology for permanent hair removal and microdermabrasion to help reveal younger, healthier looking skin
- Client consultation, diagnosis and effective communication
- Small business management skills
- Retail and reception skills for beauty sales and service
- Safety, hygiene, first aid, nutritional principles
- Knowledge of exercise programmes
- Beauty therapist
- Sales representative
Course Related Costs
This programme has additional course related costs of approximately $550. (includes uniform etc).
Apply for your course related costs with Studylink.
Optional: CIDESCO International Exam Fee of an additional $570.00
Successful completion of the New Zealand Certificate in Beauty Therapy (Level 4) or equivalent academic qualification.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or equivalent.