What you will learn
- Learn skills in professional table service
- Gain skills to use barista equipment
- Expand your knowledge of menus and beverages
- Learn skills in cash handling and in other areas of service environments
- You'll wear a professional uniform and visit some of Wellington's restaurants and cafes
- Benefit from small classes - plus if you're enrolling with friends, we'll put you in the same class
Under 20 years
10 NCEA literacy credits at Level 1 or above (as specified on the NZQA list) made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing, 10 numeracy credits at Level 1 or above (as specified on the NZQA list) or an equivalent qualification.
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.