What you will learn
- Understand information security and assurance within an enterprise system
- Recognise and assess cyber threats
- Learn how to carry out incident response and digital forensic activities
- Learn the design requirements of secure systems
- Gain technical skills to conduct security tests against networks
- Gain an overview of information assurance, digital security, computer crime and response with your compulsory courses.
- Digital forensic investigator
- IT security consultant
- Security tester
Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT, or equivalent, preferably with networking or relevant experience.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.