What you will learn
- Gain a comprehensive understanding of information security
- Develop and test software
- Learn about systems engineering
- Understand database design and implementation
- Learn about human computer interaction
- Manage information systems
- Gain skills in software development (Java)
- Apply techniques and technology to complete an applied project
Plan and manage your own project for your compulsory courses. You'll also choose six electives (from a total of 10) to really specialise in an IT area.
IT business analyst
Bachelor's degree in computer science or IT, or equivalent professional or educational experience in the IT industry.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
Documents and other details
Course Descriptions - Grad Dip in IT (PDF 189KB)
Selection Sheet - Grad Dip. Info Tech (PDF 82KB)