What you will learn
- Gain knowledge of computer hardware and operating systems
- Understand the essentials of computer applications and networks
- Learn business analysis and database management
- Develop skills in web design
- Work on software development
- Plan and manage IT projects
- Helpdesk liaison
- IT office administrator
Under 20 years
- 40 credits at Level 2 or above
- Literacy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above, made up of 5 credits in reading and 5 credits in writing
- Numeracy - 10 credits at Level 1 or above
- Or relevant qualification
Over 20 years
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 5.5 with no band score lower than 5, or equivalent.
Find your country's equivalent academic entry requirements here
Are you looking to study part-time while you work or balance other commitments?
No problem we can make study work for you. This programme includes part-time study options for people who want the flexibility of studying while they manage other commitments.
* International fees shown here do not include insurance and administration (currently approximately $780 per year of study)
Government's Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF)
These programmes are FREE under TTAF, covering; compulsory tuition fees, compulsory course costs and compulsory student services fees. Visit tec.govt.nz for more information about TTAF.