What you will learn
- Work on research projects
- Investigate the impact of IT on society
- Consider different perspectives on IT
Elective options include:
- Multimedia application development
- Network security and forensics
- Cyber ethics
- Security engineer
- Network manager
- Software developer
- IT systems analyst
- Database manager
A bachelor's degree or postgraduate qualification in information technology or related subject with a B grade average at Level 7 or 8, or have the acquired skills and knowledge through relevant work or professional experience.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6, or equivalent.
Hear from the School of IT Programme Manager