What you will learn
- Work on research projects
- Investigate the impact of IT on society
- Consider different perspectives on IT
Elective options include:
- Multimedia application development
- Network security and forensics
- Cyber ethics
- Security engineer
- Network manager
- Software developer
- IT systems analyst
- Database manager
A bachelor's degree or postgraduate qualification in information technology or related subject with a B grade average at Level 7 or 8, or have the acquired skills and knowledge through relevant work or professional experience.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6.5 with no band score lower than 6, or equivalent.