What you will learn
- Advance your skills in health and social practice
- Choose an interdisciplinary qualification
- There’s a focus on diversity, inter-professionalism, education and leadership
- Apply your study and research to what you’re already doing
- Most of your study will be online so you can do the qualification from anywhere
The postgraduate certificate is a 120 credit programme. You'll complete two compulsory courses ( 60 credits) then choose further 60 credits from the elective course.
- Research methods for health and social practices
- Advancing professional practice (30 credit)
Electives - choose 60 credits
- Diversity in professional practice (30 credit)
- Professional education practice (30 credit)
- Professional leadership practice (30 credit)
- Clinical topic (15 credit)
- Simulation practice (15 credit)
Bachelor’s degree in health or social services, or equivalent personal, practical, professional or educational experience at the appropriate level.
Special entry may be granted if you do not meet the entry criteria, but the Head of School must be satisfied you are capable of undertaking the programme.
Student must have access to a fast internet connection.
Minimum IELTS (Academic) score of 7 with no band score less than 6.5, or equivalent.
Further study options
- Master of Professional Practice - you may gain credits towards the Master's