What you will learn
- Grow your understanding of the hospitality sector
- Develop your management and supervisory skills
- Build your knowledge in accommodation management, business operations and human resources
- Be part of a team that plans, delivers and then evaluates an event
- Gain your Licence Controller Qualification (LCQ)
Employment opportunities exist in supervisory and trainee management roles in hotels, restaurants, bars and event management companies.
At least 60 credits at Level 4 in an appropriate field, 0r relevant industry experience.
If you’re 20 years or over, you may qualify for special admission on this programme. Contact us if you don’t meet the Under 20 entry criteria.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6.0 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
Further study options
Bachelor of Business and Management, major in Hospitality or Event Management (with credits for the first year)