What you will learn
This Digital Media major of the Bachelor of Creativity combines core courses with specialist Digital Media courses. Subjects in the Digital Media specialisation cover the following topics:
- Graphic design and print techniques
- Interdisciplinary practice on industry based projects
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Digital and film photography essentials
- Videography and moving image
- Animation design and software
- Virtual and mixed reality development with industry standard software
- Learn how to think analytically, write and communicate concepts
In addition to specialised topics, the Bachelor of Creativity includes both core courses and the option to enrol in electives. See course descriptors below for more information on individual courses.
University Entrance or equivalent study/work experience, and evidence of suitability based on portfolio.
IELTS 6.0 (no band lower than 5.5)
Course selection sheet 2019 (PDF 164KB)
Course descriptors overview 2019 (PDF 104KB)