What you will learn
- Choose a specialisation. Digital pre- and post-production. Animation. Film. Workshop practice. Creative IT. Project management. Creative leadership
- Focus on industry-relevant projects
- Create and communicate design using sound, graphic or display media
- Be introduced to Toi Māori cultural art and design
- Enhance your knowledge through work experience
- Participate in an exhibition
- Digital Media Designer
- Concept Artist
- Digital 3D Modeller
- Graphic Designer
- Web Designer
- TV Producer
A bachelor’s degree in another discipline or equivalent practical, professional or educational experience of an appropriate kind.
You will also be required to submit a portfolio of creative work and attend an interview as part of the enrolment process.
You will be required to have a high level of computer literacy in your given field of expertise.
It is helpful for students to have access to a laptop of sufficient capability to meet programme requirements.
Minimum IELTS (academic) score of 6 with no band score lower than 5.5, or equivalent.
Documents and other details
Course selection sheet 2019 (PDF 99KB)
Course descriptors 2019 (PDF 96KB)
Prepare for your study with the Gordon Harris Design Kit.